Thursday, January 21, 2010

Oooh Nooo!

Tonight is the season finale of MTV's "The Jersey Shore" I adore this show, from the fighting, to the creeping, clubbing, fist pumping, love and the cast. My favorite roommates are Vinny he's the only sane non guido and he's cute & young, plus funny. Mike "The Situation" he isn't afraid to say what he wants, the most "hated on" member in the house. I hope he uses protection when he brings the random girls over. Snooki she's a tiny ball of fun, I liked her even more for staying strong after getting punched in the mouth...and rejected to get laid many times. Pauly D, he's muy caliente :) He's amazing, especially since he took the grenade for Mike. I'd want him to deejay
one of our private little parties. I'm not to fond
of J.Wow she's over dramatic, dresses like a hooker,
and is always trying to prove she's tough. Sammie
is over sensative, every little thing Ronnie does she
gets sad and tells him "No, that wasn't cool." Smh.
Ronnie he's on the boarderline with me, he is totally whipped
by Sammie and is always talking about how no one likes the
Situation and blah, blah, blah. But I can't lie, Ronnie can kick
some ass. Overall the show is awesome, and I really hope it's going
to be a sceond season.

No comments:

Post a Comment